At Blackstone Management, we know that a lot of work goes into managing successful associations (HOA Management). That's why we put our expertise, knowledge and resources to work for you everyday.
To begin, we introduce your association to innovative programs that can save time and money. Then, we help you to find the right vendors to partner with to meet your association's special needs. From there, we assemble an account team just for you with experts to assist in overseeing operations and financial matters, managing staff and maintenance needs, creating community newsletters and websites, and so much more!
Take your community to the next level by calling us today for a free quote on HOA Management services.
- Preparation of needed information for scheduled Board meetings.
- Notification of and attendance at annual Association meetings.
- Periodic vendor contract review to insure highest cost effectiveness of contractor services.
- Assistance in drafting of annual budget.
- Inspections and subsequent follow up to insure compliance with governing documents.
- Response to all inquiries and requests from members through our highly trained Community Services personnel.
- Coordinate community website hosting, design and technical support.
- Comprehensive training program for new Board Members.
- Receipt and banking of all assessment payments.
- Aggressive collection of delinquent assessments.
- Timely management of Accounts Payable.
- Preparation and disbursement of monthly financial reports.
- Coordination of legal process pertaining to the collection of assessments.
- Facilitate performance of annual audit by independent auditor chosen by the Board.
- **Online Payments**
- Coordination of the maintenance and repair of Common Elements of the property.
- Solicitation of bids for maintenance not performed by Management firm.
- Supervision of maintenance and repairs of Common Elements and Capitol Reserve projects.
- Twenty-four hour emergency services available to all homeowners.
- Submit to the Board recommendations for preventative maintenance.
- Performance of scheduled inspections of the properties Common Elements.
To learn more about the many ways Blackstone Management can meet your Community Association Management needs, contact us at (866) 500-8585 or email at: email@example.com